Monday, January 2, 2012

Bro. Bo's Wealth Circle Mastermind


Am proud to tell you that am a member of Bro. Bo Sanchez' Wealth Circle Mastermind! "The Wealth Circle is for entrepreneurs, professionals, leaders, and investors who already have reached a certain level of success—but now want to move on to a whole new level." Bro Bo, said, " I have a simple criteria for those who can join. I want all the members of the Wealth Circle to have the same abundance-mindset, a growth-oriented attitude, a hunger-for-learning, and a
deep respect for other people."

My journey towards financial freedom started a long time ago, in fact, since I was young. Growing up, I already set my mind to be what I am today. Coming from a family of nine children, my parents had a fairly big enough responsibility of raising their kids, let alone sending them all to college especially that their age gaps are so close together. It surely wasn't easy for them but they were able to have us get through college with the help of some aunts and uncles during their difficult times. So, my life as a student wasn't a bed of roses, but the difficulties and sacrifices I went thru just strengthened my resolve to have a life of ease in the future - to be financially secure!

After I got married, I had been living abroad with my family, moving from one country to another almost every 2 years depending on where my husband works. We moved a lot and I just stayed at home as I my youngest son was with us. All those years I had been reading a lot about financial literacy, financial planning, financial freedom ... and everything that has financial written in it. In 1997, I started buying stocks online thru Asian Capital Equities (ACE), but unfortunately they closed down and my investment with it. I recovered a bit from the Securities Investors Protection Fund (SIPF). That was my first lesson in investing.

With the internet, a lot of information is easy to access and one of my favorite place to visit then was Money Smarts of the Inquirer. It was so informative and so interactive in there and so I learned a lot, too. I became more cautious in my investment strategies but I still continuously saved and invested. The Business Inquirer was also my source of information and "Income Tacts", so as with other blogs which I forgot now or gone now . Then last year, 2011, I was here in the Philippines longer and so I started to attend financial seminars like Enrich , given by Efren Cruz, a best selling author & personal finance coach; Money Magnet Seminar, by John Calub, a Success Coach; and then the last one I attended was the Truly Rich Club Seminar by Bro. Bo Sanchez, a charismatic preacher and financial coach and author of  9 bestselling books.

It was in August 2011 that I was in Bro. Bo's Truly Rich Club Seminar. Although, I felt that the seminar was more for the beginners who wants to learn about financial literacy, this seminar paved way for me to be accepted in the elite group of Bro. Bo, the Wealth Circle Mastermind. The members were chosen after a selection process which was based on about 13 to 14 pages of questionnaires to be answered by the applicants or prospective members. I took the time to answer those and in late September, I was notified that I was accepted to be in the group and that many applicants were denied. The membership entails an annual fee of about sixty thousand pesos but am looking forward to an adventure, " a move up to a higher level of Abundance". 

(I highly recommend that you subscribe to Bro. Bo Sanchez's blog, Soulfood Newsletter, and learn about his works ... all for free.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment