Thursday, January 19, 2012

COUNT THE CHICKS, NOT THE EGGS

By Michael  Angelo Duenas

Most of the time, if not all the time, I think of my salary as a never-ending grace that continually presents itself to me as an opportunity to spend and bless others through what it can bring. I always bear in mind, that whatever happens, it is there; that it will continuously be around. But as I live my life payday to payday, saving nothing for myself or for my utmost future, I get nostalgic about the days wherein I could have been more of what I am now and I could have seen better things with what I have because I HAVE SAVED...

BUT, sadly, I failed to consider that unless the money is within my possession, it is never really there. And I tend to be assuming that I can spend more because I believe I can still manage my finances. And now I'm faced with the challenge of putting it all back together and start covering up for what has been over spent.

So the moral of this story is that, we should never include or claim things such as money as ours even before it touches our hands. And never ever spend or live a lifestyle beyond that capacity with which we can afford.




0 comments:

Post a Comment